Success in my Habit

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Vineet Nayar retires from HCL Technologies’ Board

NEW DELHI, DEC 27:
HCL Technologies (HCLT) on Friday said Vineet Nayar, Director of the company since 2008, has decided to retire from the Board. However, he will be a Senior Advisor to HCLT and HCL Corporation, it said in statement.

The company said Nayar has decided to devote more time to his Foundation.

“Vineet has been a friend and a colleague for over two decades now. His contribution to HCL and the Board has been a benchmark for others to follow and we all are very proud of him. I look forward to his continued association with HCL as a Senior Advisor,” Shiv Nadar, Chief Strategy Officer and Chairman, HCLT said.

As a Senior Advisor, Nayar will advise HCL Corporation on key strategic issues and also work with the Board of HCLT on initiatives such as driving a high performance culture amongst senior managers and new strategies for growth, the company said.

“As I pursue my dream, of creating a ‘Million Smiles’ through Sampark Foundation, I carry with me goodwill, best wishes and lots of learning. I also hope to continue to add value to both HCLT and HCL Corporation through my continued association,” Nayar said.

HCLT’s shares closed at Rs 1,256.20 on the BSE on Friday, up 0.80 per cent from the previous close

No comments: