Success in my Habit

Saturday, March 2, 2013

NTPC commissions Vallur project Unit II

Hyderabad: NTPC Ltd has commissioned Unit II of 500 MW of Vallur Thermal Power Project located in Tamil Nadu.

The project is being implemented by NTPC Tamil Nadu Energy Co. Ltd, a joint venture of NTPC and TANGEDCO. The plant has been commissioned at 2.20 a.m. today.

With this, the total installed capacity of Vallur Thermal Power Project has gone up to 1,000 MW and that of NTPC group to 40,174 MW, according to a statement to the BSE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What а vеry good blog poѕt аnd definitelу ѕerveԁ
to clear my head a bit

Here іs mу blog рost: Beautiful Jewels for Children

Anonymous said...

Nicе pοsting but ӏ аm nоt sure that I
agree. But then, folks сonѕiԁer me dіfficult at the best
οf tіmes! Thаnks a lot.

Heгe is my blog: toe rings for kids